------> Saison 1 -Samantha: Frankly, I think it's sad, the way she's using a child to validate her existence.
Carrie: Exactly. Why can't she just use sex and a nice cocktail like the rest of us?
-Nick Waxler(Modelizer): Why fuck the girl in the skirt if you can fuck the girl in the ad for the skirt?
-Samantha: Normal is the halfway point between what you want and what you can get.
------> Saison 2:
-Samantha: I never leave underwear at a guy's place because I never see it again.
Charlotte: What happens to it?
Samantha: Nothing; I just never go back.
Carrie: Doesn't that get a little expensive, disposing of lingerie every time you sleep with a guy?
Samantha: That's why I stopped wearing underwear on dates.
Miranda: And that's why I'm never borrowing a dress from you again.
-Samantha: Men do this all the time. Women walk around thinking "we," and their version of "we" is "me"... and my dick!
- Mr. Big: Hey, have you got a light?
Carrie: I quit.
Mr. Big: Aw, we always used to share a cigarette together.
Carrie: We did a lot of things that were bad for me together.
- Carrie: There is no way that the love that I had with Big is the same thing that he has with Natasha.
Miranda: "Natasha?" When did you stop calling her "the idiot stick figure with no soul?"
- Samantha: Well, let's just say it: you won.
Carrie: Was there a contest?
Samantha: Oh please! There's always a contest with an ex. It's called "who will die miserable?"
- Charlotte: So how are you?
Carrie: I'm good. How are you?
Carrie: I told Aidan about the affair and he broke up with me.
Charlotte: Trey and I never had sex on our honeymoon.
Carrie: You win. So. Should we get more coffee or should we get two guns and kill ourselves?
- Carrie: How did this happen? How did they get the message that the ass is now on the menu?
Miranda: I bet there's one loud-mouthed guy who found some woman who loved it and told everyone 'women LOVE this!'
Carrie: Who is this guy?
Miranda: Who's the woman who loved it?
Samantha: Don't knock it 'till you've tried it!
- Carrie: I'm thinking balls are to men what purses are to women. It's just a little bag, but we feel naked in public without it.
- Charlotte: You have Steve.
Miranda: I don't "have" Steve. There is no having of the Steve. We're good friends.
Samantha: No, we're good friends, but I don't put my dick in you.
- Carrie: Men who are good looking are never good in bed because they never had to be.
- Aidan: Well, if Miranda doesn't want the kid, can't she just give it to Charlotte?
Carrie: No ... it's not like a sweater!
- Samantha(answering the phone): Well, it's about fucking time! Come over here and do me!
Carrie: Is that your standard greeting now?
--------> Saison 5:
- Carrie: Maybe the past is like an anchor holding us back. Maybe, you have to let go of who you are to become who you will be.